HIMUNICATION HM390 & HM390-BB VHF/DSC CLASS-D GMDSS WITH INTEGRATED GPS RECEIVER
Himunication HM390 Series VHF
The HM390 is a new generation of VHF Marine Band DSC Class-D radio with integrated GNSS receiver. Engineered to meet the IPX8 submersible waterproof rating, having ultrathin design and large LCD monitor, is the excellent choice for professional daily use.
The HM390 is an affordable Class D VHF radio, equipped with some great new features, including Fog-Anchor alarm, MOB, built-in Horn, optional integrated AIS Receiver and optional Handset connectivity.
It’s large LCD monitor shows clear all the data in all circumstances and is clearly visible to everyone, even under very poor conditions or viewing angle. Despite the compact size, this VHF is equipped with a large loudspeaker which greatly benefits the audio quality of the messages received. The ΗΜ390 is a simple and easy to operate VHF, as almost all functions are operated by using only the 4 buttons under the display.
- Slim model
- Waterproof IPX8
- Large Backlit Display
- FOG-Anchor Alarm
- Integrated GNSS Receiver
- AIS MOB (EPIRB & SART AIS) Compatibility
- TCPA & CPA Alarms
- Dual & Tri Watch modes
- Optional Second Handset 7-Pins Plug
- Function Key Below LCD Screen for Easy of Use
- MUTE Inner Speaker
- 25/1 Watt Switchable Power
- Programmable ATIS
- Loud and Clear Audio, external and inner speaker
- 30W Two-Way Hailer when connected to an external hailer horn
- Two potentiometers to Control VOL and SQL
- NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000 complatible
- All International, USA and Canadian Marine Channels
- Programmable channels