EPIRB ΑΥΤΟΜΑΤΗΣ ΕΝΕΡΓΟΠΟΙΗΣΗΣ OCEAN SIGNAL EPIRB1 PRO
The SafeSea EPIRB1 Pro operates in the 406MHz satellite band. This band comprises the international distress frequencies that are constantly monitored by Cospas-Sarsat, the international search and rescue satellite operator, ensuring a rapid response when a signal is received, no matter where it is in the world. As the world’s most compact Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon or EPIRB, the EPIRB1 Pro pairs its compact stature with a durable design, making it a practical option to meet the needs of all commercial, fishing, and leisure vessels. The product has been designed for maximum efficiency and boasts a 10 year battery life in addition to superb operating life when activated, keeping rescue services updated with your location for longer.
- Approved for use on SOLAS vessels
- Most compact Float Free EPIRB / 30% Smaller Footprint (typically)
- State of the art 66 channel GPS receiver for fast and accurate position acquisition
- Float Free bracket, automatic release housing with Hydrostatic Release Unit
- High intensity strobe lights
- 10 Year Battery Life
- Intuitive operating controls protected from accidental activation
- Meets or exceeds all International standards including IMO and GMDSS
- Class 2 EPIRB (-20°C – +55°C) for general use
- Non hazardous battery
This EPIRB is fitted with a 121.5MHz homing beacon used by rescue services for close-in location of vessels in distress. In addition, the EPIRB is fitted with a high brightness LED strobe light for additional impact, especially at night. For emergency situations where a user is not physically able to reach the EPIRB in time, The EPIRB1 Pro also comes complete with a Category I Automatic Release Housing (commonly referred to as ‘float free’). This ensures that the EPIRB is automatically deployed from the bracket by the internal Hydrostatic Release Unit, and then also automatically activates and floats to the surface to send your distress message to the satellite network.
The Automatic Release Housing (ARH) also includes a convenient adapter providing multiple retrofit options. Use the adapter to easily mount the ARH using the same mounting holes that were previously used for older and larger EPIRBS such as the Ocean Signal E100/E100G, Jotron Tron 60s, and McMurdo E5/G5.